Procuring a gas connection can be a frustrating experience, involving a plethora of organisations across the industry. CGSL can solve the puzzle by providing a full service which undertakes all aspects of the provision of a new gas connection, relieving the client of the time of managing the connection and allowing you to get on with your core activities.
We are able to:
- Provide new gas connections to the local Gas Transport's network or, if appropriate, arrange adoption of the connection by an Independant Gas Transporter.
- Upgrade existing gas connections, to provide greater energy capacity.
- Alter existing gas services and meter positions.
- These services are offered to developers, gas suppliers, consultants, architects, purchasing organisations, new end users and existing commercial gas consumers.
CGSL undertake and supervise all aspects of the work including
- Design and design approval.
- Site meetings to discuss practical problems
- Installation works including any works in the highway
- Final connection, testing and commissioning
- Adoption of the new (or altered) connection by the relevant Gas Transporter.
We provide prompt quotations and a single point of contact for the client, and can fit the meter as part of our works - see the metering section.